Hockham Deer Management Group is committed to ensuring that customers using our site are protected.
Use of personal information
In order to provide our customers with an effective service we will collect and store personal information. In the course of using our services, which could include making a purchase or booking with us.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Details of your order and a delivery address;
- Details of your booking
- Details you provide us with when you make an enquiry;
The information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- When you make an order or booking, we use your personal information to process your order, collect payment, arrange delivery, to email you order, delivery or booking information, and for ongoing customer services;
- Internal accounting;
- Registering you on the Website, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. change of telephone numbers or address);
In the course of providing our services, we have to share your information in the following ways:
- Providing our couriers, or direct dispatch suppliers, with your contact details so they can deliver your order successfully;
- Providing services through PayPal, our payment providers, to process your transactions;
In the course of providing our services, we may need to share your information with:
- Our professional advisers, including, without limitation, our insurers, accountants, auditors;
- Our suppliers
- The police or any other law enforcement or government agency where the law requires us to do so. (You should be aware that if we are requested by such authorities investigating suspected illegal activities we are entitled to provide your personal information, or any other information we obtain about you, to them);
- Other 3rd parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or for exercising and defending our legal rights.
How long we keep your information
We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our website until you ask us to close that account. Upon making a purchase with us, we will additionally retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address, order history, until you ask us to update or delete those details. If we are legally required to do so, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a period of time, even after you have closed your account. In the case where you have any correspondence with our customer services department (either before or after a purchase), we will retain those details until we have deemed the information no longer necessary, or, if resolved, you request it to be deleted.
Where we store your personal data
All information that we collect, and retain, is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), and currently within the United Kingdom. However, information passed to our 3rd party partners (i.e. PayPal) may be held, or processed, outside of the EEA.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to correct your personal information, or privacy preferences, please write to us at:
Hockham Deer Management
2 Stansfield Cottage
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. There may, In certain circumstances, be a fee charged to meet our costs in providing you with this information. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data if:
- You withdraw your consent, and it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data;
- You object to the use of your personal data, and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it;
- You believe we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can ask us to restrict how we use this personal data while your complaint is being resolved. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights, or wish further information. If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via https://ico.org.uk
Please note, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which may be linked from our website. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.